FREE

FREE

FREE

Observing Development of Infants

مرسلة بواسطة مشاهدة حية لكرة القدم يتدفقون on الثلاثاء، 25 أكتوبر 2011

Child development is basically different for each child. So the mother does not have to worry if the development of the baby is not the same as other babies, from the stage to a reasonable age.

The development of my baby 0-2 Months

At this age the baby can only communicate with her mother and father through tears. For that mothers should be sensitive enough to know what caused the baby's crying.

For some new mothers crying baby at the beginning of this month is a heavy burden because the mother must be really sensitive learning and meaning of this baby's crying. Sometimes babies cry not because of thirst or hunger, babies just want to be hugged or held.

My son is very strong drink her milk. Each one hour once he'd asked for milk. For every night I have to wake up every hour. Finally I diajarin to breastfeed while lying, this is enough to help me from getting too tired but still must be vigilant in our position not to rest on the nursing infant.

At the age of 2 months I gave the baby toys that can train the hand and leg muscles. My son has started learning more and more powerful grasping hand.

From birth I still follow the doctors advice to give my baby immunizations according to schedule. I want my baby stay healthy and developing well.

The development of my baby 3-6 Months

I'd love to be able to give exclusive breastfeeding to the baby, but my baby at the age of 3 months I was exposed to mastitis. Pain was incredible. Mastitis is caused by bacteria that enter the breast through the nipple. Finally I had the surgery and the baby should be drinking milk formula.

Luckily my baby in a short time can learn to drink formula so that the nutritional needs can be met.

The baby was able to smile. This makes us feel like the mother is always close to him. The baby has started to play. The more often we communicate with him more quickly showed its expression. Laughter and noises.
At this age babies start teething, but there are also babies whose growth in over 7 months.

The characteristics of infant teething:

1. Gums will look white-white
2. Some babies will be a fever at the time of teething
3. A lot of drooling
4. Often rub his gums
5. Like chewed his toys

Entering the age of 5 months have me give my baby a soft food. Milk porridge and fruit pulp.

My baby can sit up but should be a help. Early age of 6 months I took my son to swim. I tried to ask him to play on while swimming without leaving the effects of trauma on the water. Early swim only 15-20 minutes, I'm afraid he's cold.


The development of my baby 7-9 Months


Teething baby more and more. Therefore I have given the team strained to the baby. Entering the age of 9 months my son has learned to eat porridge ajarin I have not filtered but still I blender vegetables. Mother must often make a variety of food so the baby does not get bored.

My son has started crawling and lifting his ass because he tried to sit up by himself. His strength is getting to sit solid.

When my son will lap up skipping. This leg muscles to stand. Frequently trained to stand and carved so that babies learn to walk sooner.

My baby who has started swimming since the age of 6 months, now very fond of holiday events to swim. Now every week he would swim. After swimming normally he would give me drink warm lemon water, he loves he usually falls asleep instantly.

As babies get older, the more an expression of her show. In addition to expression to a sense of joy and sadness of expression when my son also wanted to defecate. Because I already know if she wanted to urinate and I teach him to pee in the toilet. So if you want to dispose of expression his face had I immediately took him to the toilet. Now my son is smart pee in the toilet. So he rarely pee in diapers or pants.

So also when I wake up I immediately opened his pants and teach him to urinate. It is now a habit. And I think this is a habit that I taught him early on.

{ 0 التعليقات... read them below or add one }

إرسال تعليق